Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paris - Yeah it was tough

When I planned for my trip to Paris I was like "Finally!!! I can use my French" , "ooooh , when we get there it'll be a breeze", and Tamika's personal favorite "Oh don't worry , I'll get us around".

Well much to my dismay it went like this "Uhh, pardon, ou est le , uhh, la , uhh. F**k , where are the Catacombs?"

or

"Je voudrais les frites est the uhh , le , uhh..I want the fries and a chicken burger. Yeah , large Coke too"

Yup, that was Paris. If I was one of my many French teachers I'd probably give myself a D+.

Paris - January 2010 -


I was walking by the Eiffel Tower one night and it started to sparkle. Now before you start calling me soft, I'm being real with you. It really started to sparkle and it was pretty cool. I know what the big fuss is about.



The Louvre was cool man. Kinda pricey but geez, you don't go to Paris and try to see the sights on a budget. Well at least not all of them. The Mona Lisa was in there but you would probably miss it because THIS FONT IS LARGER THAN THE PAINTING.

1 comment:

  1. I ended up seeing Paris for a night (12 hour overnight layover this summer) ... I got to see the tower all lit up...I guess it did sparkle, softie ;0)

    ReplyDelete