Sunday, February 28, 2010

One moment (ok, maybe two) - London, England

Excuse my foul language but I must get this out of the way first...I f*****g love London. No really, it's my favorite city in the world (well , next to Silver Spring,MD). It just "grabbed" me the first time I went and never really let go. I don't know what it is about the town...the football, the beer, the Tube, the diversity or all of the above. So because I really love London I have TWO moments that stand out the most to me when I think about the city.

London - May 2006 -

Oh my , how cliche' , Big Ben , whoopty-freaking-do. Yeah, well I agree.



On our 2nd day in town Tamika and I took the Tube around, made sure to Mind the Gap, and enjoy some of the hottest coffee in the world..it was like lava with espresso. For lunch we went to this Belgian restaurant near the Covent Garden station called Belgo Centraal. The food was pretty good and so was the beer (of course). Tamika was not impressed by the food though. But that guy in the picture is enjoying the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment